Kenya Association of Fundraising Professionals as a forum gives fundraising professionals a voice commensurate to the important role they play in mobilizing and providing the resources required for national development by facilitating the sharing of ideas, experiences, new product innovations and best practice both locally and internationally. It also facilitates networking where Kenyan professionals have been generally isolated this is achieved by participating in our monthly and annual events facilitated by top notch hands on fundraising executives.
Membership to Kenya Association of Fundraising Professionals is recognized as a commitment to achieving and maintaining professional standards in the practice of fundraising. Membership to Kenya Association of Fundraising Professionals is open to individuals and organizations. This is recognized as a commitment to achieving and maintaining professional standards in the practice of fundraising.
1) Be continuously informed on various fundraising and resource mobilization issues
2) Strengthen your professional qualifications and skills by attending our events
3) Contribute and sign up to the code of practice
4) Get discounts on all our events
5) Receive e membership card and access members only resources
6) Receive e membership certificate
7) Relate with other international fundraising networks
8) Contribute to the development of national policies that impact on fundraising
9) Get Certified, Kenya Association of Fundraising Professionals is a Participating Organization in the Certified Fund Raising Executive International Program. CFRE International offers the only internationally-recognized baseline professional credential for philanthropic fundraising executives.