“Full participation in 26th Eastern Africa Resource Mobilisation Workshop – Going Digital: Taking your Oganisation to the Next Level is applicable for 16.00 points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.”
A bird’s eye view of the workshop
1) Giving Tuesday Joining the Gravy Train
2) Going Digital The Power of Technology in the Development Space
3) Crowd Funding Harnessing the Power of the Masses
4) Social Media Turning Friends and Networks into Gold
5) Super Websites Fundraising While You Sleep
6) Playing Smart Running Successful Campaigns
7) Branding Becoming the Nike of Development
8) Re-inventing your Organisation e products and services
9) Story Telling Inspiring Donors to Give
10) Fundraising Clinic Riding the Power of Networks
The 26th The 26th Eastern Africa Resource Mobilisation Workshop will broaden your mind to the possibilities that technology offers your organisation. It will give you ideas, share concepts, technologies and tools that can help you take your organisation to the next level. You will get to interact with regional and international facilitators, who will equip you with the skills and knowledge required to initiate a technological revolution within your organisation.
Held on the stunning white beaches of Mombasa, Kenya with beautiful sunsets and breath-taking views, there is no better place to unwind and reload. The 26th Eastern Africa Resource Mobilisation Workshop is one event you cannot afford to miss!
It was an amazing session, thanks a million for the opportunity for us to pitch and the offer to give both money and time. This Money and time is to the vulnerable women and youth we serve and Hand in Hand Eastern Africa as a whole. Asante Sana
To support a woman create an enterprise for livelihood here is the link