Greetings! Even before the COVID-19 pandemic, Africa was already a continent rife with funding opportunities. Both development funding and investment funding are needed to help support the continent to take its rightful place in the world order. With thoughtful and strategic funding Africa can become the powerhouse it is meant to be on the global stage, and serve as an example of smart and sustainable growth.
- What are these opportunities and what sectors and geographies will have the most impact?
- What are the modalities supporting growth and opportunities in Africa today?
- How can home grown African investment and diaspora and foreign investment support the continent’s recovery and growth?
- How can growing Africa lead to sustainable development in line with the globally accepted SDGs?
The speaker: Ms. Joy DiBenedetto currently serves as the Group Director for Global Communications and Corporate Affairs for Equity Group Holdings, the largest financial services institution in East and Central Africa; and their corporate foundation Equity Group Foundation.
- Date: Friday, 25th June 2021, Via zoom App Time: 10:00am – 11:30am (EAT), (GMT+3:00) Via zoom App
- Charges: Members (in good standing only) Ksh 750/= Charges: Non Members: Ksh 1000/=
- KAFP MPESA Pay bill: Business No. 949732 Account No: Participants Name Account Name: KAFP
- Paypal Account Name: email@example.com
Register in advance for this meeting:https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEsce6rqTMiHtdph7ThU2WmgDQj626tg–Y
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. This is one coffee date you cannot afford to miss. Register Now!