The COVID-19 Pandemic has brought to the fore the importance of working remotely. Less than 3 years ago, several donors held physical round tables to share about calls and funding opportunities. The new normal dictates that almost 90% of processes will go online. This is the future, and we are here. Engaging with donors online is not the same as it was 3 years back. The online platforms have made the work easier and more efficient. Nonprofits are adapting to virtual programming and fundraising. There are some basic do’s and don’ts when engaging donors online. Not abiding by them significantly lowers your chances of winning the funding grant. This coffee date will show you what you need to do when writing on-line proposals and engaging with donors in a digital space.
The Speaker, Michael Kimanzi is a certified Google Ads professional with over 5 years of managing ad accounts profitably for both profits and nonprofits. he is the CEO of Africads Agency a Google Partner in the program. He is also an author, nonprofit blogger and Google maps for nonprofit storytelling trainer. Michael has worked with hundreds of nonprofits based in Western Europe and North America before Google for Nonprofits program (of which Google Ads Grant is part) extended to Africa. Some of his past and present Google Ads Grant clients include: The Trevor Project (LGBTQ movement based in New York),The Liquid Church (in Morrison, New York), Care for Aids Network and Agape Counselling Services in Miami-Dade, Florida.
- Coffee Date: Thursday, 30th June 2022. Time: 10:30am – 12:00am (EAT), (GMT+3:00) Via zoom App
- Topic: Going Digital: Change or Perish! Speaker: Michael Kimanzi CEO of Africads Agency
- CFRE: Coffee Talk Season 18: June Coffee Talk 6/30/22 APPROVED 1.5 PTS
- Charges: Members (in good standing only) Ksh 750/= Charges: Non Members: Ksh 1000/=
- KAFP MPESA Pay bill: Business No. 949732 Account No: Participants Name Account Name: KAFP
- PAYPAL Account Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register in advance for this meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwrc–qrjMjGNYeROuX4m3vBSXvIYzTNUkb
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.