Re: May Coffee Talk Invitation: In the Eyes of a Donor
Many fundraisers spend close to 40% of their time looking for new donors, 20% of the time making the application and another 40% on donor cultivation and stewardship. This session seeks to change the game by providing fundraisers with a chance to cut down on time spent looking for donors and increasing the time spent for project implementation, donor cultivation and stewardship.
In the eyes of a donor coffee Talk will be facilitated by Ina Lee a highly creative and results-driven nonprofit fundraising professional with a proven track record of driving donation growth and developing new market segments. To her, fundraising goes beyond the dollar amount. It is also about developing an organization into a sustainable, impactful force for community good. With ten years of experience in global philanthropy, she offers a wealth of knowledge in individual and corporate giving, grant development, campaign management, and donor analytics.
This session will provide insights on where and how to find donors, what they look for, how they make decisions and what drives them crazy about projects. This is a session you do not want to miss! https://bit.ly/33OtKuD
- Topic: In the Eyes of a Donor
- Speaker: Ina Lee
- Coffee Date: Thursday 26th May 2022 Time: 3:00pm – 4:30pm (EAT), (GMT+3:00) Via zoom App.
- Charges: Members Ksh 750/= Non Members: Ksh 1000/=
- KAFP MPESA Pay Bill: Business No. 949732 Account No: Your Name Account Name: KAFP
- PAYPAL Account Name: email@example.com
Register in advance for this meeting here: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEqce-rrTkvGNet4DvvyLYT20h9X5-VBS6f
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Coffee Talk Program
• 3:00pm admit participants/welcome
• 3:10pm guest speaker introduction • 3:15am session Begins
• 4:15am question and answer • 4:30pm – End of Session.
Your participation will be highly appreciated!